Saturday, February 25, 2006

Go Jump In The Pool

A quick word about the $365-million-dollar Powerball last week.

Who won it?

As everyone probably knows by now, a group of Nebraska meatworkers came away with the prize. And went on international TV too - brave people!

But did you notice one important point?

You did! Yep - the secret was that they were all in a syndicate, a pool. Just like the Winner's Circle.

They used a pool of tickets to improve their odds.

It's no wonder that many major wins are now being played by pools... it's the best way to improve your chances even though you split the prizes. However, a bit of something is always better than a lot of nothing! Go now to www.honestlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm and get the benefits for yourself.




TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^^

5. While I'm saying to you, "increase everything," I don't mean "go for broke!" As always, play sensibly, and keep something in reserve for a rainy day.

---
DEAR KEN,
I USED YOUR LOTTO SYSTEM AND WON
$50.00 DOLLARS ON A 5/31 GAME ON
SUNDAY NIGHT. I HAD FOUR OUT OF
FIVE NUMBERS RIGHT. IF I WOULD OF
HAD A NUMBER 20 INSTEAD OF 13 I WOULD
BE MOVING INTO MY NEW HOUSE NOW.
BUT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, I'M
STILL PUSHING IT TO WIN THE BIG BUCKS.
THANKS AGAIN,
SHIRLEY
---

Don't forget, you can also "increase" your potential hugely by using the boosting benefits of my Winner's Circle. If you're quick you can get in for this coming Saturday's play. Go to: www.honestlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm