Thursday, February 21, 2013

Why You Don't Need To Know Anything About Numbers To Win The Lottery






The guy in the group called out. "Anyone know how much I get a week on $90,000 a year?"

Immediately I called back, "$1800 a week, less tax."

They all swiveled round to look at me.

"How did you know that?" said another, curious. 

I smiled and tapped my nose.

I'll give you the easy secret in a minute, but first I'll reveal something else...





Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver