Saturday, February 16, 2013

$120 Shock Test Reveals The Truth About Winning With My Lottery System






A while back I ran a test. 

Because it was so interesting and relevant right now, I thought I'd highlight it again for you.

You'll see how effective this test was in revealing the truth about lottery picks when you read it.

Here's what I did.

For the test I bought $60 worth of quick picks - tickets picked by the store's lottery computer.

The assistant looked at me with surprise.

"You sure you want to do this?" she said. 

"Most people only spend a couple of dollars on quick picks you know."

Find out what happened next here: "My $120 Shock Test..." in today's post at thelottolife.com


Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver