Friday, July 27, 2012

Are You Watching The Olympic Games Instead Of...






Are you watching the Games instead of reading my tips? 

That's OK, take a break.

The opening ceremony was good, a bit heavy on history for me.

History is good for learning not to make the same mistakes again and again.

But history is not that good for getting ahead... for breaking new ground... even for winning the lottery.

Because many players tend to get stuck with last week's historical losses.

"If only I had played more, spent a little more," they moan.

There's nothing they can do about it except change their play strategy next week.

So here's my advice to you...



And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver