Monday, January 02, 2012

How To Increase Your Lottery Winnings In 2012

[blogphotosig.JPG]

Seth: Hey Ken, I'm not winning anything!

Me: How long have you been playing now?

Seth: Oh, about a week.

Now, if Seth had only a week to live, I guess he would have the right to be annoyed.

But let's face it, a week is not long enough to do anything useful, let alone test a lottery system.

If you ate only McDonald's food for just a week, instead of a month like the 'Super Size Me' guy in the documentary, you wouldn't gain much weight. (Well, in a week you might LOSE 6 pounds if you used my unique "Banned Food Diet" at http://www.bannedfooddiet.com. But that's an exception).

You won't be able to learn to drive properly in a week.

Even climbing Mt Everest takes more than a week's preparation.

Giving up smoking? 21 days is the accepted time to really quit.

There's nothing much you really accomplish in a week.

So playing one or two games to 'test' the system in that time won't really get any result for you.

Here's what you need to do... 3 easy steps to get more out of your week:

#1. Have you got both the Silver Lotto System AND Lotto-80? These systems combined will give you the best results for a low cost. 

#2. Check that the game you are playing has the LOWEST number of balls and numbers. For example, if you have to choose between Powerball 5/59/39 and MegaBucks 6/42:

- Powerball has 5 balls for the main selection, but the second column (the red Power Ball) makes this 6 ball game win odds far too high unless you have the Silver Lotto System for Powerball: http://www.powerball-system.com.
- Megabucks has only 6 balls and 42 numbers to select... this gives you the better odds. Use this one.

#3. Go for lower prize payouts if you want regular winnings. The higher the prize, the more people play. So you will share the prizes with a large number of players and actually get less. But low payout games attract fewer players, and your chances of NOT sharing the prizes make them a better deal.


Then you need to follow my RFA guidelines... Relentless Focused Action... because all good things take time and energy.

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and 
they all stank. i piled money in and got 
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a 
while but i started to get some dollars. 
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I 
never had that much money in my life its 
like 2 years wages all at one time. First 
thing I did was to get my cards paid of. 
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My 
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA 
(name and address supplied)
---

If you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver