Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The 3 Reasons Why You're Not WInning Lottery Prizes Today

[blogphotosig.JPG]

I've just been reading through some emails. I asked half a dozen Silverites how they they were getting on, and a couple of players told me they weren't winning even a single game.

Here's what got me flummoxed, bamboozled and amazed about their stories...

In EACH case, neither of these players had been following my system rules or instructions. They were way off. One guy played 3 different games each week - Powerball, MegaMillions and Florida Lotto... with 1 ticket per game!

Look, I don't mind if you don't follow my system. It simply means that others who do will win - and you won't.

But don't blame the System if you don't get results. Every week, me - and probably hundreds of others - are living proof it works amazingly... just look at the winning tickets at the top of my website: http://www.silverlotto.com.

So here's three essential tips I insist you follow if you want to win:

1. Play just ONE game! Don't spread your energy, time and money over many games. That's not how my system - or even how good odds - works. One game! Memorize this number...1... game. Got it?

2. Play more than a buck a game. Really. I recommend at least $10. You don't have to play $100 or $1,000 a game, I have never said this. But surely you can find $10 to get the System working properly? If not, don't buy my system, otherwise you'll be disappointed.

3. Don't give up after 3 games if you're playing on a $10 shoestring. The reason I write daily messages of hope and aspiration is because the lottery is a game of chance. There is a bigger chance you will win a major prize with my system, but no-one knows when, even me. It could be on the 4th game. So don't give up too soon!

To sum up: - read the manual (it only takes 30 minutes to read and set out your tickets). Then follow what I say.

That's not so difficult, is it!

---
Hi Ken
Hope that you had an enjoyable Christmas. Just wanted 
to let you know that 4 out 6 numbers came up for the 
December 29th 6/49 draw here in Canada. I got paid 
$82.00. I have won consistently since I bought your 
Silver Lotto System. All totaled in about 3 weeks is $4837.50. 
I spend about $30 per week which means that I have 
spent about $90 and have earned $4837.50. Pretty 
good return huh?

Don Kellough, Canada 
---

If you've won any prize too using my system - no matter how small (but bigger the better!) - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/kensilver








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver