Wednesday, May 04, 2011

How To Turn Silver Into Gold


As I write this, on a wet but warm May morning, a two-man team of tilers are working three levels up in my home.

They are lifting tiles, and boy, is it noisy...even from down here in my office some 70 feet away.

The kanga hammers are blasting out and it sounds like an Osama Bin Laden corral firefight.

These tiling guys are getting, on average, $30/hour.

It's an ok salary, but...

They have to be there every day, putting the hours in.

Exchanging time for munney is a horribly inefficient way of earning a living.

Sure, these experts may get a vacation every once in a while, but they are only as good as their last job.

And they always need a steady stream of customers.

This doesn't come from thin air.

You may be in the same position, having to work for a living.

You may enjoy your job.

Many do not.

That's why they keep on driving for a big lottery win with my Silver systems.

But if you REALLY want to turn Silver into Gold, you need to keep pressing on... using Relentless Focused Action and my Silver Lotto System.

And there's another way.

Sell my system to others.

In reality you don't actually 'sell' anything.

You just place it in front of their eager eyes using a special page that draws them in.

You get a generous 75% commmission... of up to $243 per order!

I call it the Lotto-Mini-Website.

There's more info I'm going to give you on this, but I have to mention one important point first.

In a couple of days I'm going to be closing down this oppportunity for a while.

Truth is, it takes too long to do each one, and I don't trust anyone else to complete them for me.

So to save a lot of personal time, I'll be taking it off the market, probably at the end of this week.

Your first step is to go to the site and find out more.

Then buy your own site either today or early tomorrow to get in before it closes.

Why is this site so good?

Because you don't need to work.

And you can sell as many products as you like in the space of an hour or a week - no longer are you stuck to the constrictions of time.


PS. There will be some delays. Whenever I mention this website it always brings in a crowd of eager buyers. So allow a couple of days for me to finish your site for you.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver