Monday, May 23, 2011

How Hard Can It Be To Win The Lottery Regularly?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

Have you ever watched the British "Top Gear" tv series?

As a petrolhead (car enthusiast), I do.

And I'm always amused by the way host Jeremy Clarkson sets up a segment - often doomed to failure - with the question, "How hard can it be?"

From the questions I get occasionally, some folk sometimes get confused about which of the 3 systems to use.

Sorry if that's you.

Obviously you won't have a problem with doing the numbers, because I make that as easy as 1-2-3.

It's more about the 3 systems I have, and how they work together.

So here is a simple three-step answer:

1. The Silver Lotto System is the basic structure. You need to buy it before anything else, because it shows you how the whole business works and the other parts rely on you having it. You can play most any game in the world using it.

2. Want to 'up' your game... increase your odds? Then add the Lotto-80 System. It increases your winning odds by telling you when to best play the Silver Lotto System. It covers many of the world's major games as well.

3. The last part - the Silver Lotto PRO - is just the Silver Lotto System and Lotto-80 System together, but also includes a unique set of Custom Profiles. You use these to ramp your odds up to as high as 98%. It's the best way to get everything you need to squeeze the most from your playing.

Has that made it easier for you?

If you have nothing yet, buy the PRO system because that includes the Silver Lotto System and Lotto-80 System.

And you might get results as quickly as these:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... I won ten dollars. Well that was good... reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

---
Just thought I'd update you since my last communication - Ken
I have continued to win at EACH and EVERY draw I entered since
purchasing your system. Again I won $500.00 this last Saturday,
it's like having a part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
Yours truly, Diane
(name and address supplied)
---


How hard can it be? :)








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver