Saturday, May 03, 2008

I Am Truly Gobsmacked!



Every week, as I check the winning numbers for various lotteries around the world, I am always surprised - even gobsmacked at what I see.

Surprised at what, you ask?

This...

... The way the Silver Lotto System consistently and accurately makes a great match-up to the winning numbers.

---
"Shocked! $800,000.00 Plus 5 Numbers in 3 Out Of 5 Draws!"

Ken,
I was shocked to see that had I invested in your system earlier, in September my wife and I would have it for close to $800,000 CDN. We would have had 5 numbers come up in the 3 of the 5 weekend draws of that month.
Jeremy S.
(name and email supplied)

---

"I Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"

Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... I won every week for four months on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter