Monday, May 05, 2008

How Much To Spend To Win Lotto?





One of the most popular questions I get is how much you need to spend on a lotto game, using any of my products, to get winnings.

Of course, you could only spend a couple of bucks on one line of a coupon and win yourself $100m... but you need to know which one! :-)

The answer comes from the large number of players using the Silver Lotto System or its big brother, the Silver Lotto PRO System.

And it's less than you think... probably $10-$12 a game will increase your winning chances.

Don Kellough spent a little more, but look at his results:

---
...I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw and 5 of
my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also
got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total
of $1,957.80. I just checked my numbers
and I got 5 numbers again for another
$2,463 for the December 22nd draw. That's
a total of $4420.80 in one week.
Amazing system!

Don Kellough, Canada
---

But what's most astonishing for hundreds of other players on my Silver Lotto System website is that they won anything at all!

Most people play for years and don’t get a cent. Then, when they use my systems, it's like a light bulb goes off in their head. For the first time in their lives, they get a return for their money.

---
Ken, it took me 2 plays and I won $336...
I have never won a lotto in my life, and
heavens knows I've played my share. I
take my hat off to you. Needless to say
your site is a winner with me!!

Dave Kell. UK
---

How about you?


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter