Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Secret






Remember I keep telling you that persistence pays? You must keep using the Silver Lotto System week after week, until one day soon you'll be asked to go down to the lotto center and collect your $10 million dollar winner's check!

Here's a timely quote on persistence...

"Nothing in the world can take the place of
persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; the world is full of educated
derelicts. Persistence and determination alone
are *omnipotent."

--Calvin Coolidge (US President 1923-1929)

If a former president - and me - tells you to be persistent, you've got to sit up and take notice, don’t you! This could be your big pay-off week.

Here's another example...
---
Hi Ken,
Just wanted to share my success to date... First of all, I have being playing your system ... and have won something exactly 75% of the time. My winnings, including 2 x Div 3 (one yesterday) work out at an average of $55 a week over the period. Not bad eh!
Jonathon W.
---

Jonathon's persistence will get him the Big One very soon, I'm sure of it. The weekend's coming up. How persistent are you?

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter