Sunday, January 05, 2014

My Free Lottery Predictions are Back!

Up until a month or so ago I used to put out daily lottery predictions on my Lotto Life blog.

You would find them at the bottom of each post. 

Three games taken from my LottoPredict site that had the potential to win if you used them with your Silver Lotto System.

But with sometimes 20 games a week, I was really giving away too much. After all, my subscribers pay for this service (even though it's only $11 a month).

So I stopped it.

But I've been pestered ever since by readers who found it useful. 

Some were even LottoPredict subscribers who used it as a memory jog to remind them to buy tickets or plan for the week ahead.

So free predictions have returned, at the rate of one game a day featured at the bottom of each daily post. Or maybe two... depends how generous I feel.

Since I make several posts a day, you might have to do a bit of searching. But it's worth it.

And just now I've finished this week's new LottoPredict predictions, so the first one is ready to view at the Lotto Life blog right now.

Find today's prediction at my new post here: "My Famous Free Lottery Predictions..." at thelottolife.com

But I'd really recommend you get a LottoPredict subscription for a tiny $11 a month. 

It gives you every game without waiting, and a whole lot of useful info like which games you should play (Star Rating) and the exact success you'll have when a game plays more than once a week.


If you don't have LottoPredict yet, get it from your Silver Lotto Private Access Site: silverlotto.com
If you have the Silver Lotto System already, log in here: silverlottosystem.com/login


See today's prediction at my new post here: "My Famous Free Lottery Predictions..." at thelottolife.com