Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Two Simple Words That Exploded Jeff's Biggest Lottery Breakthrough

I told Jeff I had a puzzle for him. 

He sat down with his drink at my table in the coffee shop.

"OK, shoot."

"What's the biggest breakthrough you can have playing the lottery?" I asked him.

"That's easy," he said as he stirred his brew. "Getting wins with your System after having none for years on my own - that was a big breakthrough for me."

I waited. 

He thought a bit more.

"Or maybe getting that big win after a lot of smaller ones?"

I shook my head.

In fact, it is something with the power to change your whole perspective on playing.

Without it, you're always going to be disappointed.

Find out in my new post: "Two Simple Words That Exploded Jeff's Biggest Lottery Breakthrough ..." at thelottolife.com