Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Take A Look At How James Bond Lives... And Some Other Interesting Tidbits






Here's some interesting items today at the Lotto Life blog...

If you own any one of my products, you are eligible to become a reseller. 

You have the potential of earning up to $243 per sale.

In fact recently one of my affiliates sold $80,000 worth of products in less than 2 weeks, so the oppportunity to make an amazing income is right in front of you today.

Now, it's in both our interest to get you earning as much as possible - as quickly as possible. 

So every few days I'm putting up some highly useful affiliate and selling info on the Lotto Life blog to help you power ahead.

You can find the first few posts under the AFFILIATE menu at the top of the page. 



This blog doesn't always list all the posts I make each day at the new Lotto Life blog. For example, on Monday I put up an interesting photofact that shows how motorists can win a lottery. 

Check out the Lotto Life blog each day to stay in touch.

And I've also put up another eye-boggling LottoShacks photo. If you alway wondered how James Bond lived - then you won't be disappointed. It has 4 bedrooms, but 12 bathrooms! See it here.

Don't forget also to see today's predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver