Monday, September 28, 2009

Snap Up This Lottery Bargain Offer While it Lasts





Sometimes a recession can be a good thing.

And today is going to be VERY good for you!

Because of the poor economy, my country's currency rate is at an all-time low.

This week it got worse.

And this means that all my Silver Lotto System prices - which are all sold in rising US dollars - will soon actually give me a loss. 

I'll have to increase prices shortly to keep the same amount of dollars in my pocket.

But today I'm continuing to keep my reduced prices... but until when? 

I don't know.

Look at this:

Reduced by US$60.00.

Don't keep putting it off, buy today while prices are in your favor!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend