Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back To Work!






There has been a lot of talk lately in marketing circles about having a Virtual Assistant. This is someone - maybe in a country like India - who does your customer service, software compiling, and even personal stuff... over the net... while you lie on the beach or count your money.

Over the last months, I've often thought about engaging such a person. Because the task of researching my new Silver Lotto PRO System has taken most of my time, leaving very little for anything else. So my customer support has languished, I've seen very little sunlight, and generally a few things have suffered.

I'm pleased the project is now partially over and I've got a bit of time spare.

But I haven't heard very good reports about Virtual Assistants. I might wait until things improve in that line.

So if you've been waiting for a reply from me on some aspect, thanks for your patience. I'll get to you very shortly now that I have time to spare. My aim for the future is to hugely improve my customer service.

Okay - enough of the grand claims... I'm getting back to work!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter