Sunday, August 05, 2007

Want To Be Part Of A Winner's Circle?

Last week another 50 members of my Winner's Circle got a $186.00 winning, and once more I got tremendously excited - because...

... It means my system wins like clockwork... and has worked this way for years.

Every week I take Winner's Circle lotto tickets and get a winning, it is undeniable proof that my system is a constant winner.

But before you rush over to the Winner's Circle website to get signed up, let me tell you this - it doesn't win every week. No system - even mine - will get you winning every time you play.

But you can get close.

So how?

By playing only when certain special factors line up. Some weeks you shouldn't even bother trying. You'll waste your money. Other weeks you should never miss.

What will do this is my system called Lotto-80, where I actually predict (with almost 100% accuracy) WHEN to play. I tell you when. And it only takes a few seconds with the red, orange and green traffic lights indicators I use.

Now you can get both together for one special low price.

1. Winner's Circle... where everything is won for you, and
2. Lotto-80 when you can 'choose' your own winning dates in seconds.

It's all here: Winner's Circle

Take a look.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter