Thursday, January 05, 2006

How To Dream A Win

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't bought my Honest Lotto System yet?
Look what others have won in the last months:

- $537,396.59 win by Maher M... the biggest yet.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... an accident
prevented him from buying the winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 win by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $1,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

If you buy today you get A Huge 30% Discount, a
Trippple Pledge and $150 Numbers Workshop Bonus.
Go here now to be ready for this Saturday's game:
www.honestlotto.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




In the last blog or two I announced the new (free, no sign-up required) Dreams Forum at http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/226047.

And I've been delighted at the response thus far.

I want to write a little more today about the word "Dreams"... why you need dreams first, before Wins.

But first I have to give you some personal background so you'll understand better where I'm coming from.

You know, some of the things I'm going to spill here I've never admitted to anyone before.

But what I'm going to reveal to you today will hugely improve your money position - no matter what stage of life you’re at this moment (and I know some of you are in a bad space, and I'm desperately sorry).

It's all about how to Dream, and how to Win.

Dr. Martin Luther King had a dream, and it influenced a nation.

You can have a dream to better your own life, and help others too.

Enough of the grand phrases.

About 15 years ago--probably when you were just a kid--the commercial internet had not been invented. No email, nothing. Marketers did everything by post in those days. And in all my life did I ever dream that the kind of Buck Rogers interconnecting net would be such a huge force in everyone's daily life as it is today.

Back then in the early 90's I was experiencing what you might call an intellectual and fiscal challenge. (In other words, I was broke and needed a lot of folding green paper to help my desperate lifestyle).

I wanted materially what everyone else had, and more. I say 'materially', because I was already quite happy even though times were tough.

So I desired an impressive house of our very own in a good area, to replace the one I lost through a bad business decision many years back (sorry, family!) I wanted a solid business that wouldn't fail. A decent car--or several in fact, and luxury brands too. And people to do the stuff I didn't enjoy... the lawns, the garden, the housework.

I wasn't asking too much :-) and I wanted it bad.

I'll tell you how much of the good life I eventually got, if you'll just stay with me...

So back then I struggled to think of ways to make a large amount of riches fast. And I came up with this pathetic list:

1. Marry someone rich.
2. Rob a bank.
3. Win at gambling.

What do you think I did? Check out the next newsletter!